Saturday, January 8, 2011

Yummy Yummy Yumminess...

Spent today at Stitches and it was a great day getting my New Year's Resolutions started off right! I met some wonderful ladies and got some work done, plus picked up some yummy yarn that will "hopefully" make it to friends as presents...but maybe they won't... ;)

I'm also going to be starting to meet up with a group of knitters that meet in downtown Newark once a week. Sometimes I'm a little nervous about meeting new people, but knitters are a different kind of people. I've never walked in to Stitches without getting a chorus of hello's from the ladies that are there knitting, and as I learned today, they are incredibly helpful and so nice to talk to!

On the small business front things are going well. I have 4 current orders that I'm working through and have a few more on the way. Handing out business cards left and right! :) It makes me feel good to make something for people, but I still get nervous when I deliver an order or when I give a gift to a friend that I've made. Sometimes I think that they're just not as happy to receive as I am to give. Oh well, what else can I do. I'll try to update later with maybe some pics of my new yarns and some recent completed projects. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment