Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Knit-a-longs, Orders and Designs...

I bought a planner last night just so I can organize my knitting time. How crazy is that? I have a knit-a-long that I want to start for the Lion Brand Saturday Morning Hoodie, an order on needles, 4 more waiting to be started, my wristwarmers that I'm designing, my winter cable sweater that I started before Christmas, my Twilight scarf that is over halfway done, and of course all my Christmas presents that I haven't made yet. Plus I'm fighting off a cold (still...I have a dr. appointment tomorrow where I'll hopefully get an antibiotic to kick it out of my system) and I have far too much work to do at work (this week is crazy busy). Not to mention that there are storms coming in which is going to make my commute crap! I may just stay home for the morning (I brought records home to review so I can work from home) and then go in after my doc appointment.

So I'm not going to write anymore...my fingers are getting itchy to knit so that's what I'm going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment