Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Little Taste of Twilight

No, I'm not a crazy Twilight fan. Yes, I love the books and the movies, love the whole vampire, werewolf, love story aspect of it all, but I don't own t-shirts or posters or anything outside of the actual books and movies (and just for clarification, I read Twilight LONG before it was a total craze...one of the perks of when I worked in a library I suppose). So ever since I watched the original movie I loved the scarf that Bella wore during the baseball game. I found a pattern for it on Ravelry, and with some of the money left on my Christmas Visa Gift Card, I went to both JoAnn's and Michael's just to find all the yarn I needed. I also picked up yarn to make Bella's Mittens, but that'll be a future project, and I may also try to turn them in to actual gloves, so who knows. Anyway, I started working on it last night...


Yarn for my project:

One of the first rectangles I'm currently working on:

Pretty Horseshoe Cables:
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment