Friday, January 21, 2011

Ready for the Weekend...

Still no voice...but it'll come back when it wants to so I guess I shouldn't complain, but learn to enjoy the silence...I woke up this morning with a minor sore throat, but nothing painful. I took some Dayquil, nearly froze my fingers off scraping my car, and came in to work. People here either think it's funny, or they whisper along with me, or they're a little bit peeved that I'm not speaking to them like I usually am...well let's see...if I don't have a voice then there's no way that I can answer your questions!

On a brighter note I should be able to get back to working on orders tonight and this weekend...depending on how much I cough by the time I get home tonight that is. I really want to go to Stitches tomorrow, since tomorrow is Knitting for a Cause and I really want to be there the whole day, so I'm planning on getting to bed super early tonight.

Anywho...I did organize most of my stash. It turns out that the tote bins I had originally were only 18 gallon bins, and I wound up buying 15 gallon bins, but it looks so much nicer now that everything is organized and in clear totes. I have one bin left over, so I may use that for sock yarn and my take-a-long bag storage. I'll post a picture once I have all the bins labeled.

I signed up for the Lion Brand Knit-a-Long that is starting next week. I ordered my yarn last night and am looking forward to getting started. I guess I should finish up my scarf soon so I won't feel that bad about starting yet another project for myself. It's a good thing that I'm kind of ADD with my knitting and I like to work on multiple projects at once. :)

Okay, back to work. Hopefully more pics tonight or later on this weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment