Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Goals

Well it's now 2011 and I have more projects than ever going on...one of the biggest reasons for the increase? I started my own side business. Handmade by Bekah. I've been making tons of things since I was younger, and started my Handmade by Bekah business by making greeting cards in college. Now it's mainly knitting, but I can do all sorts of handmade crafts.

So since the start of my business, I've made 4 orders for coworkers, and have 3 more projects that I need to work on...looks like my own personal knitting projects will be put on hold...yet again!

Christmas was a wash, only one person got a homemade Christmas present...Amy. And her present was what started the entire business venture of mine...

So who knows what's going to happen with Handmade by Bekah. If I only do a few things a year then that'll work for me...I'm enjoying what I do, what else can I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment