Sunday, January 16, 2011

Organization...Is It Possible?


So this is my yarn stash...well...most of it. Two 30-gallon bins and boxes and bags all brimming with yarn...I do love the storage capacities of the gray bins, but finding the yarn that I need is ridiculous. I wind up pulling all of it out just to find one skein. So I found some bins on Walmart online and I'll be running over there after work tomorrow to pick some up so I can organize. They're clear...perfect for organizing but still being able to see what yarn you have. This way I won't be digging everything out for one project. Plus my yarn will be protected (I thought about a shelving or cube system but I don't want my yarn getting dust all over it. So bins are the perfect solution) and I'm pretty sure that my roomie will appreciate me getting that stuff all organized. She's never said anything about the mess (I'm paying enough in rent so she kinda doesn't have that right anyway) but I'm sure it'll definitely help regardless.

I'll post pics when it's all done...I'm definitely excited to get it organized. (Plus, the more room I have left over, the more yarn I can add to my stash!!) ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment