Saturday, January 29, 2011

5th Saturday = Tons of Yumminess

5th Saturday Sale at Stitches was today! I picked up yarn for the Cabled Wrap Knit-a-long at Stitches in February and yarn for another project I started for myself (that now makes the count 5 for projects for me!) plus yarn for two orders. Marybeth gave me some leftover yarn and I'll be making her a cowl out of that once I finish her wristwarmers. So I think that's also 5 orders that I have lined up. Plus another lady at Stitches might be commissioning me for some orders for her too...Booming little business I have going on now... :)

I'm designing a new pair of wristwarmers, and have almost completed the first one. It'll be nice to get it done and start on the second one. Finally a pair that I designed and knit for myself! :)

Needles are calling...back to my peaceful time...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment