Thursday, January 20, 2011

Where Should I Be?

One word: BED. That's where I should be. I've been sick for the past few days and have made the hard decision to only work on personal knitting projects. ;) (Seriously though, I don't think my clients would like it if I was coughing all over their orders) My current project "A Little Piece of Twilight" is coming along nicely. I try to get one rectangle done each night.

Tomorrow after work I was planning on going to the mall to get my nails done and maybe just spend some time at Barnes & Noble reading and knitting. But as of right now I have no voice...I can barely whisper. My throat really doesn't hurt however (not like it did on Monday night) so I'm hoping that my voice comes back super soon. I have another knitting class on Saturday and I can't be mute!! LOL

So I guess it's off to bed I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment