Saturday, March 12, 2011

So excited!

I can't even begin to explain how excited I am that one of my closest friends is having a baby girl! I spent today at Stitches (as usual) and purchased "60 Quick Baby Knits" and am so excited to get started! Hats, blankets, sweaters, socks...so many ideas my fingers are starting to get itchy! I can't wait to begin...

But first...some projects to finish and orders to get done...I need to bring in some money to offset all the yarn I'll be buying for baby!! :)

Tonight on the agenda (since as usual I'm ADD when it comes to knitting and crocheting) is: Clapochet (I'm about 3/4 of the way done), BoSox Sweater (I just need to pick up and knit the other front placket, weave in ends on the sleeves, figure out if the idea I have will work and attach the snaps and buttons), BoSox Granny (I have a TON to do on this) and also my Snaps bag that was the class I took today at Stitches. Looks like I'll be a busy girl tonight! :) Tomorrow I'll be spending the day working on all this as well plus Marley's Bunny Hat and going to the grocery store. Planning on getting up early! :)

Well enough typing, time to get my fingers moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment