Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Crazy Amounts of Yumminess...

I'm about 95% finished with my Cabled Wrap that I started as a Stitches KAL. It turned out wonderfully and it's currently drying on the futon after I blocked it and shaped it. I hope it dries quickly and turns out well so I can possibly wear it to work on Friday!

So here's my shawl before I blocked it:


Here's an up close on the cable while it's drying after being blocked:


And here are the buttons that I picked out last weekend...definitely can't wait to get these on there!


More projects that are going to be starting soon for me:

Aren't those colors wonderful? I'll be making a felted bag out of these, definitely can't wait to get started on it!

Linda was finishing up a cowl the other day while I was at Stitches, so of course I fell in love with the pattern and yarn and picked out a gorgeous blue colorway! It's supposed to be getting chilly again so I may just have to whip it up soon so my neck will stay nice and toasty! ;)


Of course I have plenty of knitting to keep me busy...both personal projects and orders...I think I'm up to 7 pending orders...oy vey! But there's nothing like the joy of starting on a new project...it's like a crazy good high...

No comments:

Post a Comment